Copyright and Sharing Rules
Unless the document says otherwise, you may copy and distribute our documents as long as you (a) share them intact and whole, (b) don’t charge a price for them, and (c) don’t include them in any priced event or product, (d) don’t share them in a manner that generates financial good will for you or your organization. Because, really, we did the work. Of course, we want you to share them, so feel free to ask for permission if you're not sure you're doing the right thing.
If you'd like to sign up for Dr. Will Thalheimer's Newsletter, you can do so by clicking here.
- How to Conduct a Learning Audit
- eLearning Manifesto's 22 Principles
- Learning Benefits of Questions 2014 Reissue
- Decisive Dozen Research
- How Much Do People Forget?
- Providing Learners with Feedback
- Aligning The Learning and Performance Contexts
- Questioning Strategies for Audience Response Systems
- Measuring Learning Results: Creating Fair and Valid Assessments
- Using Linguistically, Culturally, Situationally, Appropriate Scenarios
- Spacing Learning Over Time
- Triggered Action Planning Job Aid
- Scenario-Based QuestionGeneratorTemplate
- Stakeholder Map
- Course Review Template Updated 2014
- Measurement Best Practices Job Aid
- Situation-Based Learning Design One-Page Audit
- Situation-Based Learnind Design Two-Page Starter Kit
- Situation-Based Learning Design Process
- Learning-Performance Responsibility Chart
- Smile Sheet Good Example and Template
- Building Measurement Into Your Training-Development Plan
- Maximizing Learning with Audience Response Technology
- Outline Guide for Research Summary
Articles, Chapters, Podcasts, Etc...
- It’s Time for a New Type of Smile Sheet
- Debunk This: People Remember 10 Percent of What They Read
- Evaluating E-Learning 2.0: Getting Our Heads Around the Complexity
- Are Smile Sheets Supported by Research?
- E-Learning Measurement: Creating an eCycle of Continuous Improvement
- Podcast with Connie Malamed: How To Do Course Evaluations The Right Way
- If Content Is King, It’s Time to Overthrow the Monarchy!
- Stuck in an E-Learning Box? Try Subscription Learning
- Subscription Learning for Leadership Development
- Learning in Conferences by Michelle Russell, featuring Will Thalheimer
- The Decisive Dozen
- Chapter 41 -- Change Management, Leverage Points, Stealth Messaging
- The Five Failures of Workplace Learning Professionals
- We are Professionals, Aren't We?
- Evaluating e-Learning 2.0: Getting Our Heads Around the Complexity
- The Strange Case of the Transfer of Training Estimate
- People remember 10%, 20%...Oh Really?